Maunder Minimum and The Cold Sun




THE COLD SUN - John L Casey 

article: 

According to Wikipedia
Also known as the "prolonged sunspot minimum", is the name used for the period starting in about 1645 and continuing to about 1715 when sunspots became exceedingly rare, as noted by solar observers of the time.

article: 

article: 

Science of Cycles
with Mitch Battros
article:
Breaking News:
New Study Shows Mantle Plume Movement Occurs More Rapidly Affecting Oceans and Climate

~ NEWLY ADDED ~
Adapt 2030
2016-2019 Grand Solar Minimum Global Cooling Forecast | Mini Ice Age 2015-2035


You may also like:
Climate Change Con Census

1 comment:

  1. All the information "they" do not want us to know. I am an existential type, I need to find others who are strong in the sciences to help me get a more complete picture. I appreciate the efforts of others, helps me form a more detailed view. I enjoy putting all the pieces and parts together to help me see the liars, cheats, and thieves a bit more clearly. Best.

    ReplyDelete