Hi, It's Me, Mother Nature



How have you been?  I haven't seen many of you in a long time.  Your Father and I miss all of you so very much.  I hope you'll stop by the place sometime soon.  We can take a walk through the garden and look through the old family albums and remember together.  

Remember things the way they used to be?  Oh, how I miss those days.  Things were so much simpler when you were younger and we always had so much fun together.   

Speaking of gardens, one of your brothers, Paul, decided he wanted to have a garden and asked if we would help him grow one kinda like the first one your Father and I had.  Of course we said yes and now several of your brothers and sisters are joining in.  Some of them put together videos so we could share what we've been up to.  There is a link to one of them below if you get a little time.

Sure hope to see all of you very soon. We are always here.  Come by anytime.  In fact, we should get together real soon and plan a family reunion.  Oh how I would love for us all to get together again.  Just one big happy family.  The way it used to be.

Love you all and love you always,

Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment